Technical Manager HVAC - Construction - Wallonia
Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client based in Brussels, Alpha Partners is looking for a Technical Manager #HVAC. Your role, which will evolve continually, will see you making use of a wealth of expertise, becoming involved in a diverse range of projects. You will have access to high quality ongoing training both internally and externally.
Our client is a people oriented construction company active on building construction projects including HVAC solutions.
The Technical Manager HVAC has strong commercial and technical skills. Our client approach is based on a tailor made solution for his clients. You will manage lots of technical areas but will be able to rely on the skills of the operational engineers.
- You are responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance of the facilities (electricity, air conditioning, heating,…)
- You detect defects in the heating and cooling systems, air handling units, fans, air conditioning
- You can also perform work on plumbing systems
- You realize small installation work
- You work both autonomously / team
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- French speaking, Dutch as a strong asset
- You are in possession of an A2 degree in electromechanical, electrical,
- You are in possession of a driving license
- Customer oriented
An attractive salary package in line with your experience Company car Fuel card Large insurance package (hospitalization and pension) Meal vouchers Laptop Mobile phone Annual bonus based on results Extensive on-the-job coaching A dynamic working environment with a great team-spirit where personal development is essential …
Job Reference: Technical Manager HVAC - Construction - Wallonia
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediately