Regulatory Affairs and QA
Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client, Alpha Partners is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
The Quality & Regulatory officers functions as the technical expert for regulatory affairs and quality matters.
This individual will lead initiatives to develop processes, procedures and systems to meet regulatory and quality requirements while striving to enhance efficiency across departments.
He/she will oversee regulatory and quality requests.
- Leading cross-functional teams to interpret and use regulatory and quality guidelines to benefit the company through various stages of the supply chain.
- Generating improvements to the company’s quality management system.
- Supervising the Document Control system to improve the management of product and company documents.
- Conducting in-depth research to assure the understanding of regulations that impact existing and new products as well as associated business processes.
- Managing company certifications and licenses (Drug Establishment License, Organic certification, etc.) and leading third party and government regulatory audits.
- Regularly evaluating company systems to ensure they are operating as intended. This involves providing feedback to senior managers regarding potential control issues and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Contribute to the compliance of the products to the European and American directives.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in chemistry or related discipline.
- Experience in regulatory affairs related to the chemical, pharma, medical devices distribution and/or food sector field is mandatory.
- Excellent technical report writing skills and the ability to understand and analyse technical documents, industry standards, processes and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, coupled with an ability to share regulatory knowledge with confidence.
- You are fluent in both French and Dutch and have a good comment of English (spoken and written).
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Good salary
· The opportunity to work in an enthusiastic atmosphere within a growing company
· Career development plan
Job Reference: Regulatory Affairs and QA
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediately