Quality Manager in production (Experience in Food sector)
Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client in a food sector, Alpha Partners is looking for a Quality Manager.
Our client is a major Belgian actor within the food sector since more than 100 years.
As a production quality manager, your mission is to make sure to set up and maintain the quality in the different processes within the several departments.
For the production side you will have to:
· Develop new colors and products
· Prepare the necessary colorant for the production
· Examine, propose, apply, insure the follow-up and estimate the improvements at the level of the processes and the procedures
· Collect and interpret useful datas and make an efficient report to the management.
· Check the ordering and the certificates
· Coach, lead, motivate and help your collaborators to develop themselves
· Cooperate with other departments, control and set up a good communication of the production datas.
· Manage the uniforms, clothes and security material of the employees.
· Manage the laboratory raw material and quality control
For the quality side you will have to:
· Define the processes steps and check their application: set up an action plan and manage its follow-up in order to reach the quality objectives.
· Turn the quality strategy into concrete projects for the enterprise by proposing ideas related to the quality norms.
· Insure the follow-up of the BRC and SAC (define procedures, form the employees).
· Define, update and approve procedures, processes and quality norms in compliance with the applicable regulations (HACCP…).
· Create technical specification sheets for the product’s packaging.
· Determine the product and services quality by asking the clients.
· Insure the follow-up of the client’s perception of the enterprise, evaluate the consumer’s experience and propose necessary actions.
· Establish the supplier’s files (data’s, HACCP certificates, technical specification sheets…)
· Manage the internal audits (field, observation, reports, and actions).
· Keep yourself updated with the legislation in use.
· Control check of the procedure’s respect and of the workshop’s cleaning.
· You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is a strong asset
· You are motivated and proactive.
· You have a great contact with people and a big sense of responsibilities.
· You have a good knowledge of the quality processes.
· You are result oriented.
· You are someone who keep himself informed about the evolutions and developments of quality related subjects and you like to be the person of contact for it.
· You already have experience in the food sector in a quality related position
· You hold a Master of technical orientation or equivalent experience.
* Good salary
• The opportunity to work in a reputed Belgian brand
Job Reference: Quality Manager in production (Experience in Food sector)
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediately