Project Engineer - High tech environment - NL/FR
Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client, Alpha Partners is looking for several Project Engineers.
Our client specializes in the production of stable plasma derivatives and offers a wide range of high-tech preparations.
Because of your role on projects, you focus on #engineering projects or lead those projects to optimize facilities production. By focusing on your domain, you ensure the realization and/or reception of various project phases: planning, implementation, testing and validation to final follow-up and transfer of the project.
- As a Project Engineer with a focus on design & commissioning, tasks will be concentrated on the design of a project up to the technical implementation and testing facilities and machines.
- As a Project Engineer with a focus on automation, tasks to be performed will relate mainly to the automation aspects (the definition & qualifying adaptations controls SCADA and MES systems) in different projects.
- You analyze the needs of your internal customers in your specialized area of focus and you determine the engineering objectives;
- You propose improvements and / or innovations and you convert that information into a project plan;
- You work in line with the pre-established investment budget
- You ensure the implementation of new facilities in your specialized area of focus and you are responsible for monitoring internal and external project staff;
- During the implementation phase, you have an active role in case of troubleshooting;
Testing and validation:
- You organize, follow and document the tests and validations of new facilities.
Monitoring and transfer:
- You have an active role in the commissioning of your part of the project;
- You transfer your knowledge to the production and maintenance of and you establish documentation of use.
Specific additional tasks to the department:
- You manage different software for manufacturing and safety;
- You manage the additional administration depending on the projects and quality (establish SOP’s, specifications for users …)
- Industrial Engineer or equivalent by experience. Experience in the field of mechanics, electronics, automation and chemical process technology is an asset;
- 5 years’ experience in a similar function as participating in projects / project leader. Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is a strong asset, an experience in another sector oriented quality is a requirement (pharmaceutical, chemical, food …);
- You are familiar with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures);
- You are familiar with MS Office tools;
- You have a good knowledge of French and Dutch and a solid knowledge of English;
- You have an analytical mind and you feel comfortable in a project environment;
- You can carry out different projects at the same time, you know determine priorities and you are organized;
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team;
- You are customer oriented and service;
- You are stress resistant and results oriented.
* Un salaire compétitif (3000€ – 4000€)
• Assurances (hospitalisation, groupe, privée)
• Des chèques-repas
• Des éco-chèques
• Des jours de congés additionnels (20+12+3+3)
Job Reference: Project Engineer - High tech environment - NL/FR
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediately