Production manager - New production BU - Pharma
Type of contractPermanent
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our clients’ team for a permanent position.
As a Production Manager, you will direct and coordinate the operations of the production. You are responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of operations through the provision of effective methods.
You will initiate and coordinate actions that will result in sustainability and improvement of machine and maintenance performance.
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and a fast-growing company.
- Conduct communication lines with managers, suppliers, and procurement departments
- Plan and communicate facility objectives to ensure daily manufacturing and succeed in operational, quality, safety and operational efficiency objectives
- Set and meet production goals – set deadlines and performance/quality exigency for the staff
- Monitor and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment (maintenance)
- Monitor the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed, examine costs and plan budget
- Review and analyze reports, records and directives, and confers with the direction, other functional managers, and team leaders about planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and issues encountered
- Draft and write procedures safeguard against quality, environmental, health and safety problems.
- Assure all associates follow GMP and safety procedures as well as company SOPs and general policies to ensure the highest quality standards
- Organise the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Provide comprehensive leadership by communicating overall business expectations to the different teams on site while promoting a positive work environment
- Prepare and participate in regulatory inspections and compliance audits
- Review operating staff performance and promote individuals’ development to enhance performance at individual and team levels
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Be involved in follow-up meetings and CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action)
- Guide continuous improvement efforts through root cause analysis and by implementing new approaches to increase efficiency
- Master’s degree in #engineering (bio)chemistry, physics
- Minimum 10 years of operational experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in French and English
- Management and leadership skills
- Good understanding of KPIs for manufacturing operations
- GMP regulations, pharmaceutical production and quality concept
- Should be able to travel
* Salary : 4500€ – 5500€
• Car (+ fuel card)
• Meal voucher
Job Reference: Production manager - New production BU - Pharma
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediately