Clinical Research Associate
Type of contractPermanent
.We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join our clients’ team for a permanent position.
As a clinical research associate (CRA) you run clinical trials to test drugs for their effectiveness, risks and benefits to ensure they are safe to allow on to the market.
Clinical trials may be carried out at various stages or phases and include trials on healthy humans, trials on patients with a disease, and studies conducted after the launch of a new drug to monitor safety and side effects.
- Developing and writing trial protocols
- Managing regulatory authority applications and approvals that oversee the research and marketing of new and existing drugs;
- Identifying and assessing the suitability of facilities to be used as the clinical trial site;
- Identifying/selecting an investigator who will be responsible for the conduct of the trial at the trial site;
- Liaising with doctors/consultants or investigators on conducting the trial;
- Monitoring the trial throughout its duration, which involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis;
- Writing visit reports and filing and collating trial documentation and reports;
- Ensuring all unused trialsupplies are accounted for
- A degree in life science or paramedical sciences
- Clinical monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits) – phase I-II-III
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP’s.
- Fluency in English and local languages Dutch and French
- Good communication, planning, organization and problem solving skills
Job Reference: Clinical Research Associate
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediately